Diabetes, hair loss and hairrestoration
Anyone who suffers from diabetes, has is possible may be unaware of it.
However, diabetes is often considered one of the first signs of hair loss ( deutsch: Haarausfall ). Due to serious transformations of the hormone world can also change the growth of the hair significantly.
If you believe the studies of diabetics, so they are affected by hair loss significantly more than non-diabetics, no matter whether male or female.
The course or how it is expressed, however, very different. Some quite simply, the hair is thin, or it can turn out to be whole bunch.
But what are the reasons for hair loss in diabetes
- May weaken the immune system and also the scalp, with respect to infections, which may irritate the scalp and therefore can also cause hair loss
- Cycles of metabolism change and possibly also the growth phase of hair
- By changing the hormonal system and disrupt hormones, or changes that affect hair growth
- It can give the skin rashes or thyroid problems may arise that cause hair loss then consequently again
- Prescribed agent for diabetes, which may contribute to hair loss
What can you do?
First and foremost, you usually get only times the disease under control and there are also hair loss drugs such as Minoxidil, or Propecia available. May one day come loose hair - if the disease is under control - no more, can possibly help the hair transplant (oder words for it in english is hairrestoration or in german haartransplantation/haarverpflanzung ) .
Today, in many cases and if you choose the right doctor the result will be very natural. Also not expensive and there are doctors outsite as example in Tuerkey - Türkei - Istanbul which are not expensive. Even if you made from a complete baldy not an guy like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, hairtransplant can create the illusion from much more hair then you have in reality on your head.